He never listened. He never listened.

I'm giving it a three because its rather incomplete. I would like to commend you for the voice acting and Mr. Anderson's movements. His hand gestures add an organic feel to the animation, specially when he threw a piece of paper from his hand. I'm sure with some color, a bit more frames to smooth-en the animation and a lengthier clip, this will rate higher.

The Broadcast The Broadcast

At first i really thought this was going to be one of those failed attempts on trying to be disturbing, but in my opinion, you actually pulled it off. I found it intriguing enough to watch everything, nicely done~

The music on the other hand, its so so, a bit too aggressive for this type of footage in my opinion, but other than that, all seems to be good. Keep it up!

Pivots is done Pivots is done

"oh wow washed up animator"

Under Soul Under Soul

Was this the company of myself inspired by any chance? cause it reminds me a lot of it :))

Loved Loved

This is worth playing. I love the story and the graphics.

Depict1 Depict1

I really like this game. With it's simple design and interesting idea. I love how in the end, it says 'poetic end'. I truly enjoyed my time...another!

the song of the sea the song of the sea

I would just like to say that this song makes me smile :))

Playground Playground

I too demand to hear a longer version of this *^* You must make one! :)) I really love it.

A Heart as Black as Night A Heart as Black as Night

Grand. I think it's really good. It would make a good soundtrack if it was in a movie. Keep up the good work.