He never listened. He never listened.

I'm giving it a three because its rather incomplete. I would like to commend you for the voice acting and Mr. Anderson's movements. His hand gestures add an organic feel to the animation, specially when he threw a piece of paper from his hand. I'm sure with some color, a bit more frames to smooth-en the animation and a lengthier clip, this will rate higher.

The Broadcast The Broadcast

At first i really thought this was going to be one of those failed attempts on trying to be disturbing, but in my opinion, you actually pulled it off. I found it intriguing enough to watch everything, nicely done~

The music on the other hand, its so so, a bit too aggressive for this type of footage in my opinion, but other than that, all seems to be good. Keep it up!

Pivots is done Pivots is done

"oh wow washed up animator"

Pokemon ANIMATED Pokemon ANIMATED

haha that wasn't half bad. I liked the voice acting, its adorable. good job, keep it up.

TD-My Home Now TD-My Home Now

Even though I didn't know the rest of the story, I enjoyed watching this. Great work!

Animation Test Animation Test

i just question why your YT intro and outro is in there lol

Annmariesch76 responds:

Because I uploaded this to my youtube account first and just decided to upload it to newgrounds

Flash animation practice! Flash animation practice!

I can't believe you still remember that much on how movement goes considering how long it's been sinc the last time you animated xD I couldn't remember even the basics after a few months of being away. Good job!A longer version of this would make a great action animation!

ThaFlump responds:

Thanks! x3
Honestly, I don't remember anything my hand just did things xD
I will try to work on a longer version! :)

little spider little spider

lol nice animation. That made me snile :))

Pinkie pie vodka- Pinkie pie vodka-

ok, I'll be honest. At first I thought this was just another pony vid rollin around the net. I didn't think this would entertain me but boy did you prove me wrong haha. Not bad man.

twozez's paddle ball twozez's paddle ball

You could maybe try to add a background? or some music..?

the reactions were funny though

Megacharlie159 responds:

well though for my normal animations i would but with the stretchy man intros there are never backgrounds. thanks for the review! I am planing on adding fx though.